Take your content creation skills to a global level with a german company!
Do you create good content? well, we're here creating an opportunity for you! Join remotely wherever you are.
We are biz4d, a German company located in Frankfurt in a fast-paced working environment implementing mentorship programs for corporate leadership and talent development.
Our corporate clients include companies such as Philips, Jägermeister etc.: typically, with between 500 to 20,000 employees.
Why you may never want to miss working here again:
- A phenomenal, upbeat, team from all angles of the globe
- You will be on your toes. You will constantly be challenged to further improve yourself and grow beyond what today you can possibly imagine.
- You will offer intensive training to sharpen your content creation skills and know-how to better use them in the real work environment
- If your performance & skills are top: lead a team & help others grow
What you have to offer:
- You might join us as a fresh with an education background in Marketing, Journalism or relevant field
- Or an expert with a rich portfolio & hands-on experience with content creation tools (adobe package or other design software)
- Video editing skills are a plus
- High value on accuracy, personal professionalism, and striving for excellence. No-excuse-mentality.
- High speed and pressure is an environment you thrive in.
- Being creative is a must. good ideas what makes the difference
Further areas for Collaboration
There are also some open opportunities for remote internship: www.biz4d.com/remote-internship/
Sales & Marketing
Work in the marketing and sales team while helping to design the framework of the activities and training others.
With your technical skills, help us automate our workflows, debug our platform and develop new features.
Training & Development
Assist in developing the learning journey, supporting customers and customer journey.
HR/Corporate Talent Development
Help us build a better human resource system while learning the core concepts of HR training and talent management.
For MBAs: Strategy & Expansion
If you are an MBA graduate, you are more than welcome to help us in business process management, market analysis and etc.