Remote internship in Finance at a German company
Are you good at finance? Join us remotely from anywhere?
We are biz4d, a German company located in Frankfurt in a fast-paced working environment implementing mentorship programs for corporate leadership and talent development.
Our corporate clients include companies such as Philips, Jägermeister etc.: typically, with between 500 to 20,000 employees.
Why you may never want to miss working here again:
- A phenomenal, upbeat, team from all angles of the globe.
- You will be on your toes. You will constantly be challenged to further. improve yourself and grow beyond what today you can possibly imagine.
- You will go through intensive training to sharpen your financial and accounting skills.
- If your performance & skills are top: lead a team & help others grow.
What you have to offer:
- You may start at a junior or advanced level.
- As a junior: Graduated or currently enrolled in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related fields.
- Joining at advanced level: Hands-on experience with a rich knowledge of financial and accounting procedures.
- High value on accuracy, personal professionalism, and striving for excellence. No-excuse-mentality.
- High speed and pressure is an environment you thrive in.
- Excellent numerical and analytical abilities.
Lets hear from you
Further areas for Collaboration
There are also some open opportunities for remote internship: www.biz4d.com/remote-internship/
Sales & Marketing
Work in the marketing and sales team while helping to design the framework of the activities and training others.
With your technical skills, help us automate our workflows, debug our platform and develop new features.
Training & Development
Assist in developing the learning journey, supporting customers and customer journey.
HR/Corporate Talent Development
Help us build a better human resource system while learning the core concepts of HR training and talent management.
For MBAs: Strategy & Expansion
If you are an MBA graduate, you are more than welcome to help us in business process management, market analysis and etc.