Remote internship in HR, Business Development 'Franchise'-Expansion in German Company
Remote internship opportunity
We are biz4d, a German consultancy firm based in Frankfurt in a fast-paced working environment working on mentorship programs for corporate leadership and talent development.
Our corporate clients include companies such as Philips, Jägermeister, municipalities, the production industry, banks, etc.: typically, with between 500 to 20,000 employees.
What you bring
- Your educational background should match one of the areas at the bottom of the page.
- You are exceptional in the quality of work results compared to your peers.
- We do have a high demand for accuracy, personal professionalism, and a push for excellence. This is not comfortable for everybody. No-excuse-mentality.
- High speed and pressure are things you are comfortable working in.
What we offer you
- Modern company
- Join in remotely – to an already global team with global collaboration across all continents
- You will be allowed to take part in some negotiations and business-development strategy meetings.
- Our clients are some of the most reputable brands in Europe. We thus expect and deliver the highest level of professionalism. You will understand big corporates.
- Insights into Corporate Consultancy
- Of course: join in bringing the cause of mentoring forward. Let’s together help people help each other – reaching out across countries and continents.
- The internship is unpaid for completion of a University degree in most cases. Let’s utilize the fact that due to the pandemic we work remotely anyway. So why not do an internship at the other end of the world? Without any travel expenses occurring for anyone – while acquiring international experience at the same time!
Areas for Collaboration
Please pick your favorite area for collaboration at the bottom of the page.
There is an opportunity for long-term student-job or even long-term employment if the collaboration works great.
Sales & Business Development
Work in the marketing and sales section while helping to design the framework of the activities and training others.
For MBAs: Strategy & Expansion
If you are an MBA graduate, you are more than welcome to help us in business process management, market analysis and etc.
With your technical skills, help us automate our workflows, debug our platform and develop new features.
HR/Corporate Talent Development
Help us build a better human resource system while learning the core concepts of HR training and talent management.
Assist in developing the learning journey, supporting customers and customer journey.