Join us remotely, and help provide upbeat services to our customers
Do you have a customer-first attitude? We have the right position for you!
We are biz4d, a German company located in Frankfurt in a fast-paced working environment implementing mentorship programs for corporate leadership and talent development.
Our newest project is that we help software developers and engineers from across the globe to professionally migrate to Germany. So you would be part of the core-team helping to execute on the journey.
Why you may never want to miss working here again:
- A phenomenal, upbeat, team from all angles of the globe
- You will be on your toes. You will constantly be challenged to further improve yourself and grow beyond what today you can possibly imagine.
- You will receive intense training for your personal growth and improving your customer service skills.
- Part of compensation is performance-based and allows you a growth of salary ahead of seniority. Join if you know what you can accomplish once given the opportunity.
What you have to offer:
- Your tasks:
- Ensure our candidates execute on the steps in their journey in a timely manner
- You LOVE automations. You help to permanently improve and streamline work and procedures.
- You are amazing in document creation, have a high level of accuracy and an eye for detials.
- You may start at a junior or advanced level.
- As a junior: a high school or bachelor degree supporting customer service is required.
- Joining at advanced level: Excellent skills in CRM. Experience in training-facilitation is an asset.
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to connect with people, empathy, active listening and understanding.
- Ability to remain calm and keep your humor in a fast-paced, driven, focused environment.
- We do have a high demand for professionalism, perfectionism and a drive for excellence. This is not comfortable for everybody. Join with a no-excuse-mentality and you will have the time of your life.
Lets hear from you
Further areas for Collaboration
There are also some open opportunities for remote internship: www.biz4d.com/remote-internship/
Sales & Marketing
Work in the marketing and sales team while helping to design the framework of the activities and training others.
With your technical skills, help us automate our workflows, debug our platform and develop new features.
Training & Development
Assist in developing the learning journey, supporting customers and customer journey.
HR/Corporate Talent Development
Help us build a better human resource system while learning the core concepts of HR training and talent management.
For MBAs: Strategy & Expansion
If you are an MBA graduate, you are more than welcome to help us in business process management, market analysis and etc.